- The advantageous location of our hotel near Bressanone/Brixen on the leafy outskirts of the town
- Various hiking and theme trails to Varna/Vahrn, Sciaves/Schabs, Elvas, Bressanone/Brixen and more start right on your doorstep – hiking maps and tour tips are available from reception
- Comfortable and well signposted cycle paths through the valley –bike hire directly from our hotel near Bressanone/Brixen
- Just 500 metres away: the impressive Abbazia di Novacella/Neustift monastery – Tip: visit the historic monastery as part of a free guided tour and then taste selected wines in the monastery cellar!
- Just 5 minutes away by bus: the old town of Bressanone/Brixen for strolling, shopping, dining, celebrating, …
Tip: Explore the Episcopal town during a guided tour or an adventure tour! Highlights: Bressanone/Brixen cathedral, the White Tower Museum, the Diocesan Museum, the Hofburg (Imperial Palace), various markets and the many musical events and festivals as well as the Christmas markets during Advent
- The Plose skiing and hiking area: easy to reach with the ski and hiking shuttle – one free cable car trip up and down for guests at our hotel near Bressanone/Brixen
- The Acquarena leisure pool in Bressanone/Brixen – one free admission for our guests
- Tip: 5 inviting restaurants within one kilometre of our hotel near Bressanone/Brixen, which are also open on Sunday
As you can see, there is a lot to experience around our hotel near Bressanone/Brixen! For information about current events during your holiday near Bressanone/Brixen we also recommend the town of Bressanone/Brixen’s website.