The guest rooms in the historical building have been furnished with an eye to detail. All furnishings are made from authentic local materials. The untreated Arolla pine wood of the bedroom furniture comes from the Zirmait Alm, the hotel’s own mountain pasture. The walls have been plastered with natural limestone. The flooring is hand-planed oak. The upholstery is authentic farmer’s loden.
No room is the same as the next, meaning that each room has its own individual flavour.
Beneficial properties of Arolla pine. Did you know that Arolla pine:
- Prevents sleep disturbances
- Lowers the heart rate by 3,500 beats
- Reduces meteorosensitivity
- Stimulates the metabolism
- Has anti-bacterial properties