THE ZUM ALTEN MOAR HOTEL - IN NEUSTIFT OF BRIXEN
- Historic hotel, restored with the greatest of care.
- Masses of Arolla pine from our own woods and Zirmait Alm mountain pasture.
- A number of cosy Stube living rooms and a sunny inner courtyard with a beer garden
- A mini-paradise for children with lots of grassy areas around the hotel.
- Just 500m from the beautiful Neustift Abbey
- Set in the hearts of the vineyards of Neustift of Brixen
- Surrounded by sweetly-scented apple orchards
- The best white wine in Italy is grown and produced here
- Every year, this wine receives top awards at the various wine fairs in Italy – all the producers are around 1km or so from each other
- Just 5 minutes from the Bishopric of Brixen with the Brixen Cathedral and a host of historic building and alleys
- Strolling and shopping in the town centre – with exceptionally pleasant temperatures
- City bus – runs every half hour. Bus stop in the immediate vicinity
- Set-off point for numerous walks – around Brixen, along the chestnut trail…
- Mountain bike tours leaving directly from the hotel
- Fitness- & Spa centre Aquarena – just 5 minutes away – on the bus route
- Brixen Climbing Hall – right beside Aquarena
- Lake Vahrn with biotope – just 2 km away
We are delighted to welcome you to our historically listed hotel, restored with the greatest of love and attention to detail, and want to make sure that you spend an enjoyable time here.
THE VARIOUS AREAS OF THE ZUM ALTEN MOAR HOTEL - IN NEUSTIFT OF BRIXEN
Everybody finds their perfect spot here…
For a morning pint or a bite to eat in the pleasant afternoon sun.
Celebrations and events
The perfect space, whatever the occasion – just ask to find out more.
Mini-paradise for children
Around the Alten Moar, your children will find masses of outdoor space to romp around and have fun.